Wednesday 25 October 2017

List Of Consultant Available on Bench

Hello,

Trust, you are fine and doing well.

This is Austin reed, Bench sales recruiter from Captevo Inc.

 

Please go through below HOTLIST and let me know on austinreed.sales@gmail.com OR call me on (248)294-1005

 if you have any suitable requirement for my candidate.

 

Consultant Name

Location

Job Title

Experience

Relocation

Tejaswini Gorati

MI

Business Systems Analyst

8

Open

Dathri Munnangi

UT

Business and Systems Analyst

7

Open

Mounika

07080, NJ

Business Analyst

9

No

Mithil Thanneru

MI

Senior Tableau Consultant

7

Open

Thrinath Banda

NJ

Sr Linux/Unix System Administrator/Devops Engineer

7

Open

Also, please add me in your distributions list, so that I can get your daily requirement. I really appreciate if you can do this,

 

I look forward to work with you ?

Thanks & Regards,

Austin Reed | Captevo Inc.,

Direct: (248) 294-1005 | Email: austin@captevo.com

Hangouts: austinreed.sales@gmail.com

Address: 850, Stephenson Hwy, Suite # 305, Troy, MI – 48083

 

To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferences click here .

No comments:

Post a Comment