Thursday 30 November 2017

PLEASE CHECK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY THING FOR THEM

Hi,

 

Trust, you are fine and doing well.

 

This is Austin reed, Bench Sales recruiter from Captevo Inc.

 

Please go through below HOTLIST and let me know on austinreed.sales@gmail.com OR call me on (248)294-1005 if you

 

have any suitable requirement for my candidate.

 

 

Consultant Name

Location

Job Title

Experience

Relocation

Surya

MA

ETL Informatica Developer

8

MI and OH

Pranoti

TN

Informatica Developer

7

Open

Tejaswini Gorati

MI

Business Systems Analyst

8

Open

Dathri Munnangi

UT

Business and Systems Analyst

7

Open

Mounika

NJ

Business System Analyst

8

Only NJ

Nishanth

MI

IOS Developer

7

Open

 

Also, please add me in your distributions list, so that I can get your daily requirement. I really appreciate if you can do this,

 

I look forward to work with you ?

 

Thanks & Regards,

Austin Reed | Captevo Inc.,

Direct: (248) 294-1005 | Email: austin@captevo.com

Hangouts: austinreed.sales@gmail.com

Address: 850, Stephenson Hwy, Suite # 305, Troy, MI – 48083

 
 
 
 

To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferences click here .

No comments:

Post a Comment