Position : Data Architect
Location : Indianapolis
Duration : 6+ months of contract
The Data Architect III is responsible for data modeling and data architecture, including ODS, Data Warehouse, Data Integration Hub, OLTP/OLAP, or equivalent.
Must be proficient in relational DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server), ER
Studio, CA Erwin or similar entity relationship tool and competent in SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS, Stored Procedures, and
understanding of ETL processes and experience building data marts supporting BI.
The Data Architect III may be called upon to function as a team lead.
1) Thorough understanding of data modeling and architecture
2) Ability to produce technical documentation and diagrams
3) Demonstrated knowledge of hub and spoke and star schema design patterns
4) Ability to give direction
5) Experience working with big data
6) Experience leading technical discussions and providing direction to junior modelers and supporting Data Analysis.
7) Should be a good team player and work well with agile teams.
7+ years experience in Software Development or related fields; 5+ years experience in data modeling and database architecture