Monday 12 February 2018

Re:Please add my mail in your List

Hello Professionals,

My Name is  Peter Paul, I represent Exadata Inc as Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter
Below are list of available consultants. Please let me know if you have anything.
Send me across your requirements to Peter@exadatainc.com || you can reach me at 712-350-7113.

 

Name

Skill

Location

Experience

Availability

Shanthi

Salesforce

NY

8+ Years

2 Weeks

Arvindh

Python Developer

FL

8+ Years

Immediately

Bharani

Salesforce

NJ

8+ Years

1 Week

 

If you are not interested to receiving mails form my side. Please reply with 'REMOVE' in subject line. Apologize for any inconvenience caused.

 

 

-- 

Regards,

Peter Anderson.

______________________

ExaData,Inc.

Direct: 712-350-7113  Fax: 908-548-0713 
Email: Peter@exadatainc.com

5001 Hadley Rd #207, South Plainfield, NJ 07080, USA.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment