Thanks & Regards
BDM - CHANNEL SALES
A Certified Minority Owned Woman Led Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE)
Work : (734) 661-7971
Fax : (302) 397-2097 | (302) 368-2731
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail
Thursday, 31 May 2018
HOTLIST: Available VMWare / Linux / Windows / Datastage / Dot Net / .Net / Business Objects / BO consultants.
Job Title: Big Data Engineer
Primary Skills: Spark,Hadoop Ecosystem,ETL,python/scala/
Location: Santa Clara CA
Duration : 12+ months
· At least 3 years of experience working in Hadoop Ecosystem and big data technologies
· Build data pipelines and ETL using heterogeneous sources to Hadoop using Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Spark Streaming etc.
· Experience in batch or real-time data streaming
· Ability to dynamically adapt to conventional big-data frameworks and open source tools if project demands
· Knowledge of design strategies for developing scalable, resilient, always-on data lake
· Experience in agile(scrum) development methodology
· Strong development/automation skills
· Must be very comfortable with reading and writing Python or Scala or Java code
· Bachelor's or Master's degree
Wednesday, 30 May 2018
How are you? Please find below the requirement and let me know your comforts. Please provide me below details in order to submit your profile.
Rate (All Inclusive):
Position: SAP PP/MM Consultant
Location: Bay Area, CA
Duration: 4-6 Months
Strong Knowledge of Material Master, BOM and Routing
Configuration Knowledge of SAP PP/MM module including but not limited to, Product Costing, Repetitive manufacturing, MRP and Inventory Management
Experience in Repetitive Manufacturing and Backflush is a must
Coordination of SAP custom developments with Developer
Assist resolution of complex ERP issues and Guide ERP configuration
Experience in MES Integration, Agile Integration, data conversion activity and SAP PP Certification would be an added advantage
This position has primary responsibility for the engagement in global SAP projects and operations. It includes process/requirement analysis, support, customizing and development, rollout/rollback, testing and training activities, and process audits for Production
Essential Job Functions:
• Work with a global IT and Production team for international roll out projects as needed
• Analyze new requirements, create blueprint concepts and implement solutions in SAP
• Document incidents, functional issues, requests for information, problems, service and change requests from users.
• Maintain SAP module PP as well as internal and external interfaces
• Analyze technical and procedural issues of the past and identify potentials for improvement
• Understand the ticketing system and respond to requests with urgency and understanding of the impact of business problems with their classification
• Rectify Post-Go Live incidents within SAP applications, support and optimize SAP module PP with corresponding internal and external interfaces
• 3+ years of SAP PP experience
• Experience in Repetitive Manufacturing is a must
• Strong Knowledge of PP Master data-Material Master, BOM and Routing
• Configuration Knowledge of SAP PP/MM module including but not limited to, Product Costing, Repetitive manufacturing, MRP and Inventory Management
• At least one full lifecycle implementation
• Additional knowhow in SAP modules MM,SD,WM is a Plus
• SAP PP Certification would be an added advantage
Thanks & Regards,
SIYATON GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | Suite 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Work: (703) 348-6059 |Mobile: 872-216-5406| Fax: 703 738 7887
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Siyaton. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.
Client is looking for Sr Tableau Developer with D3JS Implementation
Location: El Segundo, CA
Visa Category: USC/GC/ EAD/H-1B only
Start date: ASAP
Pls send resume with Visa type, contact details and best rate
Need H1B Copy,DL and passport Number from vendor
Need H1B Copy,DL and passport Number from vendor
No fake Documents please !!!
No fake Documents please !!!
We are looking for a Tableau Senior Developer with D3 implementation skill set. The detailed JD is given below.
Ability to build dashboards and custom reports in Tableau from available data, would need to quickly get up to speed on client data. Would be helpful for resource to have some marketing context in their background in terms of their Tableau experience. This resource should have Good knowledge of Tableau product architecture along with installation and configuring /Integrating with different DB systems from Logical Architecture implementation perspective. He should be able to define the Logical Architecture of the Tableau Product Suite based on the IT requirements and then get the Product installed and configured per Logical Architecture. He should be hands on Guy with Good number of yrs in Tableau software and knowledge of End to End standard project deployment in demonstrating a Thought leader.
Chinna Reddy | email@example.com | 214-764-1248
www.kiranam.com | Kiranam Technologies
11494 Luna Road, Suite 160, Farmers Branch, TX 75234
My client is looking for Sr Full Stack Java developer with AWS or PCF Exp
Atlanta, GA, Long Term
Min Exp: 10 + years
Must have skills: Java , Spring Boot, Jenkins, Git, Maven, PCF or AWS Cloud
Plus: Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Log4j, Cassandra, Oracle , APIGEE, Spring Source Suite, Eclipse, Tableau
If Consultant is on our own Payroll, Vendor has to submit H1B Copy, DL and passport number.
Pls send JD to consultant and If he is fine with JD, then only send resume with contact details.
If we like resume, ITTStar technical Team will talk to your consultant and then we can discuss about other things.
Don't call me, If consultant is short listed , I will call you and discuuss
Work:678 899 6878
Job Title: .Net /C# developer with Strong SQL Server
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6-12 months
Detail Job Description:
Need 9-10 yrs exp with C#, .Net, with Strong SQL Server.
C# (and vb.net)
MS SQL 2008+
LINQ to SQL
Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Duration: 6-12 months contract
Need 10 + yrs exp
- Looking for database developer on MS SQL Server and exposure to Sybase is an added advantage.
- Should have experience in executing and handle database objects, views, procedures, indexes and file system structure.
- Should have experience in handling complex queries
- Strong design and development skills.
- Ability to design and develop flows
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Hope You are doing good,
We have the following consultants available for new assignments on C2C and attached are their resumes for your review, If you have any suitable requirements for them kindly share the details at Mike@stecksystems.com or you can reach me at (512) 768-9090. Looking forward to work with you. Thank you...!
Address: 13706 Research Blvd
Suite#109, Austin, TX 78750
Friday, 25 May 2018
My Client is looking for Sr Java Developer with Banking Exp for Atlanta,GA
Min Exp:9 years
Must have Skills: Core Java coding(versions 7 or 8 are fine ) , AWS,Linux,Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring boot
• Client is not considering OPT/OPT-EAD for this position, hence share the candidate details who are H1B/GC/USC
• Vendor has to submit H1B copy, DL and passport Number for client submission.
• There will be third party background check, So send only genuine resumes with Contact details and rate.
.If we find H1B Doc is fake during our background check, we will sue for 20,000 USD
Candidate who are confident and ready to take face to face Skype/WebEx interview with Online Code test only must Apply.
Need Resume with Consultant contact details and best rate
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Core Java coding expertise
Writing Java code (versions 7 or 8 are fine)
Some sort of big data knowledge/experience is a must (preferred experience below)
Building batch processing to load or analyze data
1. Experience in Java and Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring boot
2. Experience in managing Spring based applications and services
3. Experience in managing SQL based Databases
3. Strong inter-personal and communication skills
4. Willingness to do client support and interact with clients
5. Good understanding of a Linux
6. Familiarity with fundamental AWS Services like EC2, RDS, VPC etc.
7. Ability to write scripts (Python, bash etc.) with strong focus towards automation is a plus
8. Strong Analytical Ability to troubleshoot issues
9. Ability to work in Global & Agile software development environment.
10. Gather information to support software project management
11. Assist with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
Work:678 899 6878(Email is the best way to reach me)
Thursday, 24 May 2018