My Client is looking for Sr SQL Server DBA with AlwaysOn,SSAS,SSRS ,Database mirroring technique for Microsoft SQL Server
Min Exp:10 years
Job Type: C2C
Location: Atlanta GA
Important Points before Applying:
- Client is not considering OPT/OPT-EAD for this position, hence share the candidate details who are H1B/GC/USC
- Vendor (Not consultant) has to submit H1B copy, DL and passport Number for client submission.
- There will be third party background check, So send only genuine resumes with Contact details and rate.
- If we find H1B Doc is fake during our background check, we will sue for 20,000 USD
- Candidates who are confident and ready to take face to face Skype/WebEx interview with Online Code test only should Apply.
Pls send resume with contact details, visa status and best rate.
- Experience with AlwaysOn, clustering, replication, virtualization and high transactional enterprise systems.
- Experience in performance tuning, query optimization using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring/troubleshooting tools
- Working experience with SSAS, SSRS desired
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Provide written and verbal recommendations to vendor supplied solutions including, but not limited to indexing, code modifications, process improvements and logical and physical data structures.
- Provide technical assistance to developers, perform code reviews, identify inefficient code, provide suggestions for rewriting queries to ensure optimal execution
- Responsible for administration, maintenance, performance monitoring and availability of enterprise Production SQL server environments
- Ensure backup and recoverability of all enterprise SQL server databases.
- Work with Data Architect on long term strategy to ensure integrated database systems. Advise on physical data model and implement changes.
- Responsible for capturing various database, server, and application metrics, observing trends that will help longer-term capacity planning and analysis efforts
- Contribute to the ongoing development of technology and production processes company-wide.
- Keep abreast of new design tools, hardware, software and technology and make recommendations for future deployment.
- Participate in on-call rotation (1 week in 7)
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to perform SQL Server installations and to configure hardware and software so that it functions optimally with the DBMS.
- Plan and implement database upgrades as needed.
- Work closely with technical PM's and other team members to ensure successful project deliveries.
- Triage/track outstanding issues, analyze root cause, provide solutions to minimize future occurrences
- Ensure appropriate procedures are followed for implementation of data and database changes.
- Develop and adhere to common database standards and procedures within a production operations unit. Maintain documentation related to database platforms, guidelines, methods and standards.
- Lead projects and efforts driven by database systems, such as upgrades, database appliance and consolidation.
- Provide technical leadership. Mentor junior DBA's on the team on database technical details.
- experience in SQL Server, including replication, HA and DR techniques
- Strong aptitude for tuning T-SQL.
Work:678 899 6878