Client looking for a back fill SQL SERVER DBA on urgent basis. Same day interview and confirmation for well qualified and experienced consultants.
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Mandatory: Passport copy, DL copy and H-1B copy, Last 4 SSN needed for submission.
Transfer cases will not be accepted.
MS SQL Server DBA
This position is to delivering and supporting a technical solution for MS SQL Server Database technologies and requires a person who has expertise in setting up, configuring, deploying and supporting MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014 and 2016 Databases throughout the enterprise. This position will have current subject matter experience not only in strategic vision, design and development but also in current deployment practices. He/she will have contacts within the industry that will allow for continuous updating of industry practice information. The key competency may include functional business expertise or area of technology experience e.g., web architecture and identity management. This position requires 7+ years of experience.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly understand and resolve issues, mitigate risks and dependencies and the ability to drive projects to completion.
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills
- Install, configure and tune MS SQL 2016, 2014 and 2012
- Proficient in High availability (Always on / Replication / Mirroring / Clustering etc.)
- Database Migration
- Database Performance Tuning
- Database Security
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Presenting Technical Information
- Database Management
- Data Maintenance
- Operating Systems
- Attention to Detail and Focus on Quality
Chinna Reddy | email@example.com | 214-764-1248
www.kiranam.com | Kiranam Technologies
11494 Luna Road, Suite 160, Farmers Branch, TX 75234