Direct Client Requirements : Please find below Job requirements, do let me know if you need assistance regarding this, and please reach me @ email@example.com, Ph.: (630)544 6609
Wednesday, 11 July 2018
RE: Excellent IOS/Microstrategy Consultants available
Hope you are doing great today!
This is Vikas representing Captevo Inc. Currently, we have pool of W2 consultants available Immediately on C2C basis.
Request: please take a minute and add firstname.lastname@example.org in your mailing list for current and future requirements.
Below is my updated Resumes of my consultants Sai Teja, Santosh currently on bench., Please let me know if you have open requirements for them.
Sai Teja :
* A qualified Professional with over 8 years’ experience in Information Technology in analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of native mobile application using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch and XCode.
* Extensive knowledge dealing with SWIFT and iOS SDK features and newly released frameworks.
* Well versed with Agile Development Methodologies (SCRUM), Design Patterns (MVC, MVVM) and design concepts like Delegation, Singleton Pattern, Protocols and Categories and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Extensive experience in consuming the SOAP/REST based web service API’s from iOS client.
* Experienced in web service integration using NSURLSession and Multi-threading using NSOperationQueue, DispatchQueues, NSThread and GCD.
* Experience working with memory management – Manual Reference Counting (MRC) and Automatic Reference Counting (ARC).
* Knowledge in Bluetooth low energy(BLE) and NFC including creating iBeacon application interfacing the Cloud Services and talk to the backend services.
* Hands on experience with Estimote SDK and Estimote beacons. Worked on the Localization of the App.
* Worked with Core Bluetooth framework to have MultipeerConnectivity to support peer-to- peerconnectivity and the discovery of nearby devices.
* Involved in implementing SQLite database and CoreData for complex projects. Strong experience in Database Management skills: SQL, NoSQL, Parse, MongoDB.
* Experienced in working with data parsing forms such as XML and JSON, to dynamically display data on iPhone.
* Followed Pair Programming approach in improving the performance of our app.
* Worked with Firebase in Integrating Platform such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ with OAuth token handling, handling mobile payments using Apple Pay and In-App purchases and implemented Peek and Pop, TouchID.
* Worked on Analytics tagging for the user actions with the new features implemented in the App using frameworks like Ensighten, mPartcile, Tealium, NewRelic Kochava.
* Extensive experience dealing with Test Driven Development(TDD) for Unit Testing using XCTest, SenTestingKit, Earlgrey, OCMockito and UIAutomation using KIF framework and skilled in performance analysis/tuning and Memory leak analysis, using instruments and actively participated in estimating Time for tasks and Code review.
* Good Knowledge working with parsing the data using the Beautiful Soup(Python).
* A good experience on maintaining the code base on regular basis. Worked on the Version Control System tools like SVN, RTC, GIT for source code management and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
* Worked on integration of Xcode with Jenkins to generate builds and on failure we report to the respective teams.
* Experienced in creating the user interface using Xamarin Forms for designing UI using framework APIs and XAML with different available layouts and controls to target both iOS and Android Apps.
* Strong ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task on projects utilizing IT process knowledge and full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Working knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
* Some of the attributes that would describe me would be the Team player, Quick learner, Self-Motivated and Strong interest in Mobile Applications and Front End Development.
Santosh Reddy :
* BI professional with over 9 years of experience in different fields of Information Technology specializing in delivering Business Intelligence solutions on MicroStrategy platform having extensive knowledge in areas like Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Reporting, and Business Process flows with major focus around Business Intelligence.
* Dynamic team player, Self-driven, result-oriented with positive attitude, strong analytical, Leadership and interpersonal skills, willingness to learn new concepts and acceptance of challenges.
* Extensive working experience with MicroStrategy Suite (Intelligence Server, Administrator, Architect, Developer, Narrowcast Server, Distribution Services, Web, System Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise Manager, Integrity Manager, Report Services).
* Solid Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle, Agile including analysis, design and review of business and software requirement specifications, testing methodologies and techniques.
* Direct and lead Technical team from project initiation through delivery of final product. Also, managed project scope to ensure delivery was compliant to scope commitment.
* Skilled in determining system requirements and specifications for application development projects with emphasis on User Requirements and Functional Requirements through user interviews.
* Expertise in working with Star, Snowflake dimensional models and working with logical and physical models.
* Extensively worked on building complex reports, creating ad-hoc reporting layouts and highly interactive Dynamic Enterprise Dashboards using advance metrics, URL API drill downs, relationship filters, dynamic filters, advance prompts, templates, custom groups, panel stacks, HTML containers, selectors, widgets and consolidations.
* Good experience in acting as a bridge between Business users and Development team, thus delivering the needful reports to business in a decent time frame.
* System optimization, caching, performance monitoring, configuring and tuning experience in MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Tool Suite (Intelligence Server, Web).
* Facilitated sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, user trainings and software demonstrations.
* Worked on creating user account, Groups in AD and synchronized the User profiles and groups to application and added local groups to AD groups accordingly.
* Very proficient in Development and Implementation of Security Filters, Access Control Lists, Security Roles and maintaining report caches and Distribution services.
* Extensive experience performing Administration tasks like Intelligence Server Administration, Scheduling, Performance Monitoring, Creating New Users, Object Manager, User Manager, Project Manager, Integrity Manager, Command Manager and Enterprise Manager.
* Experience working with various Relational Databases like Oracle 12c/11g/10g, Teradata, DB2, SQL Server.
* Experience in Functional Testing and Tuning of the Microstrategy Reports manually against DB & also with Integrity manager within multiple environments.
* Demonstrated ability to work well with a wide variety of users at various levels, foster cooperation and collaboration among individuals in the work unit, help team resolve conflicts constructively and willingness to communicate when help is needed.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: (248) 630-3001 X 109 | Direct: 248 653 0130.
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intenvded recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferences click here .