This is AshoK Kumar from Kellton Tech,.. Please find the job description below and respond back to me with your consultant update resume along with contact details and current location at the earliest
Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt response on this.
Title: PeopleSoft Developer
Worksite Address: Boston, MA
Interview: Onsite interviews
Initial Duration: 4-6 + Months
From the recruiter: Must have strong financial PeopleSoft, 8.9, what is highly desired is exposure and experience with the user, and really working with them in the requirements and then doing the development. Not a cubicle developer. Hope this helps. Let me know
- Gather and document technical requirements
- Conceptualize, analyze, design, develop, and implement sound solutions in PeopleSoft Financials Supply/Chain v8.9 independently
- Follow team software development methodology
- Ability to multi-task, provide routine status updates to lead and stakeholders, and meet project deadlines
- Create user and system documentation to include procedures, instructions, test scripts, etc.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Aptitude for PeopleSoft Financial/Supply Chain Management modules, emphasis on General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Accounts Payable, Commitment Control, Purchasing, eProcurement, eSupplier, Strategic Sourcing, Asset Management, and Contracts
- Proficiency with application design and data modeling. Including in-depth knowledge of applications, interfaces, workflow, and report development using all technical tools provided by PeopleSoft: PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, Application Engine, File Layouts, PS Query, nVision, Crystal
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment with a wide variety of stakeholders and users
- Demonstrated experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
(Formerly ProSoft Technology Group)
2001 Butterfield Rd., Suite 240
Downers Grove, IL 60515