Thursday 18 April 2024

Certified Candidates Available For New Roles

Hi ,

 

I extend my warm regards to you.

 

I have a Certified Developer specializing in Java developer and DevOps Engineer, whom I can offer for your consideration. This individual is open to relocation and is available for a phone call today. They are actively seeking a new C2C position. Should you express interest in conversing with them, kindly inform me and I will facilitate the introduction. Please reach out to sai.k@cloudcrafttec.com 
 


Thanks & Regards,

Sai Koundinya -Benchsales Recruiter

Cloudcrafttec Inc | Irving, Texas |

sai.k@cloudcrafttec.com  ||  832 400-2363|| 614

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "c2cit.sekhar" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to c2citsekhar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2citsekhar/CAFYSybWeNoCqsrDtnHPyQL6VX4aCy8JR%2BERTP-FV0Ft%3DDE78dw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment