My Client is looking for Sr Java Developer with AWS for Atlanta Location, Long Term
Min Exp:9-10 years
Must have Skills: Core Java coding(versions 7 or 8 are fine ) , AWS,Linux,Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring boot
• Client is not considering OPT for this position, hence share the candidate details who are H1B/GC/USC
• Vendor has to submit H1B copy, DL and passport Number for client submission.
• There will be third party background check, So send only genuine resumes with Contact details and rate.
.If we find H1B Doc is fake during our background check, we will sue for 20,000 USD
Candidate who are confident and ready to take face to face Skype/WebEx interview with Online Code test only must Apply.
Need Resume with Consultant contact details.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Core Java coding expertise
Writing Java code (versions 7 or 8 are fine)
Some sort of big data knowledge/experience is a must (preferred experience below)
Building batch processing to load or analyze data
1. Experience in Java and Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring boot
2. Experience in managing Spring based applications and services
3. Experience in managing SQL based Databases
3. Strong inter-personal and communication skills
4. Willingness to do client support and interact with clients
5. Good understanding of a Linux
6. Familiarity with fundamental AWS Services like EC2, RDS, VPC etc.
7. Ability to write scripts (Python, bash etc.) with strong focus towards automation is a plus
8. Strong Analytical Ability to troubleshoot issues
9. Ability to work in Global & Agile software development environment.
10. Gather information to support software project management
11. Assist with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met
· Provide strong Technical/ Functional Leadership in developing middle tire services for financial applications.
· The primary responsibility is to provide strong Technical Leadership and development for Data Services and middle tire application using Java, Spring Boot, swagger, REST API and service orchestration using Mule Soft.
· This resource will provide the end to end solution, design, development and delivery of new service development, enhancements, upgrades and implementations of end to end applications in Financial Systems.
· Responsibilities include design, coding, leading and mentoring technical a functional resources, coordinating with engineering teams, provider teams & consumer application teams and delivering high quality solutions and standardize service interfaces that meet technical specifications and design requirements.
· Lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle.
Work:678 899 6878(Email is the best way to reach me)