Wednesday 21 November 2018

infigroup PO consultants3

Hi Partners,

Let me present you the list of my Available Consultants who are ready to take up new projects immediately on various technologies.

 All of them are having good communication and technical skills, Open to relocate, available for contract opportunities on CTC basis.

 I would highly appreciate if you can add me krish@infigroup.com command keep me posted with your daily requirements. 

You can reach me on 201-449-1634

Name

Skillset

Yrs of Exp

Current Location

Relocation

 

Visa

BANSAL

BSA// PRODUCT OWNER

10+

FL

FL

  H1B  

    JITESH

Sr. Project /Program Manager

15+

         TX

TX

GC-EAD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks… 

krishna| Infinity Tech Group Inc.

Phone: 201-449-1634

Email: krish@infigroup.com    

Gtalk: saleskrishna32

 

Certifications : NMSDC  /  WBENC  and MWBE Certified Awards : Fast 50 Asian American businesses in USA – 2008

Partners: SAS Alliance Partner  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment