Wednesday 27 September 2023

Hey There...Have a look at Mythri's Consultancy Hotlist :

Hello IT Recruiters, and Technical Recruiters,
Hope you are doing great!!

I'm updating my hotlist for my daily vendorlist.
So, I can add you to my distribution list and send you the Updated HOT-LIST on a regular basis. Please add me to your connection for better reach. You can also add me in your distribution list - feroz@mythriconsulting.com

Please share and like so more and more connections I can increase and submit my candidates.

Contact :- 9724558374




Feroz Shaik

Bench Sales | Sales Executive

Mythri Consulting LLC

Direct : 972 455 8374

Mail : Feroz@mythriconsulting.com

LinkedIN : linkedin.com/in/feroz-shaik-6855a1255

Consulting -Development - Staffing

www.mythriconsulting.com | 8688 John Hickman Parkway, #402, Frisco TX - 75034



Sender notified by
Mailtrack
09/27/23, 06:42:07 PM

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "c2cit.sekhar" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to c2citsekhar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2citsekhar/CAKSXBu4mjrQRW0DzF00c%3DJDusRmmeOmF0shzLd-NbyRBbOLO9g%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment