Thursday 27 July 2023

Camil Systems: Hot list - Java full stack &Python developer

Hi professionals,
Greetings from Camil systems.INC.
This is Nithish presenting you some excellent resources on my bench who can full fill your client requirements .
Name Technology Visa Location Experience
Anusha Java developer H1B Onsite/Remote 9
Mithra Java full stack H1B Onsite/Remote 9
Sohith Java back end H1B Onsite/Remote 8+
Pranay Python developer H1B Onsite/Remote 7

 NOTE: Revert me back on my official mail id -Email:nitish@camilsystems.com or call is the best way to reach me. I appreciate your response and looking forward to hear from you.
 
Consultants are fully verged with skills it would be very beneficiary for both of us by submitting the profile to desired client.
 
Please add my Email to your distribution list & please share me suitable requirements on the below mail id .
Mail on : nitish@camilsystems.com
---------
Thank you,
 
Nitish Kumar | Sr. Sales Recruiter
A Virginia incorporation

No comments:

Post a Comment