Tuesday 28 September 2021

Google configuration of your website

Hi, 

My name is Danna. I'm working as a Business Development Manager in an IT Consultancy Firm. I was visiting your website as a part of my research and analysis and I found out that you are providing excellent services to your clients and customers. 

But, I felt the traffic coming to your website is very low because of your less visibility on Google and your competitor's website visibility is almost 5 times of you that's the reason of your footfall. 

We have a professional team that is mainly working on Google configurations to bring more traffic to websites. We have experience of more than 10 years, and we are very well specialized in digitally publicizing, Google advertisements, Social media advertisements, and more. 

We can bring you more clients and customers. We will do this by putting you on the first page of Google at a very affordable price. 

Please reply to me back and let me know if it is convenient to have a conversation between us, So I can tell you more about your website's errors. 

Danna Cruzan
Business Development Manager


No comments:

Post a Comment