Wednesday 31 January 2024

Python developer Remote USC,GC

 

Hy

I hope you are doing well.

 

I am hiring a consultant for one of my client's requirements. I've written the Job Description for the same below. If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume

 

 Position: Python developer

 

 

Location: Remote

 

Duration: 6+ Months

 

Visa: USC,GC,

 

USC GC ONLY

 

REMOTE

 

I need 2 software engineers, strong in Web development using python framework, rest api development with mongo db or postgresql db development, at least 5 years of experience.
Person must work either in eastern or central time zone.
We will start with 6 months, will see how it goes.

 

Kind Regards

Gaurav Pandey | Absolute IT | Recruitment Manager

116 • Village Blvd • Suite 200 • Princeton • New Jersey • 08540

 

 

gaurav@absoluting.com

www.absoluting.com

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment