Tuesday 30 January 2024

Updated Hotlist for your C2C/C2H Requirements!!

Hello Recruiters,
Hope you are doing great!!
This is Sharan from Excelon Solutions,

I would like to share our most qualified talent who is ready to start new projects immediately. Please go through the list below and let me know if you have any contract opportunities for available candidates. I would appreciate it if you could add my mails into your distribution list.
Note : I have attached a few resumes for your reference, please go through the resumes and let me know if you have any suitable positions!!

Email ID: Sharan@excelonsolutions.com  & Saisharan.cis@gmail.com
Direct: 972-945-2815



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "c2cit.sekhar" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to c2citsekhar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2citsekhar/CA%2BGz3xJAVb4jBTCcm%2B%2Br4xkFaEQ76vQHvOPXHEY_tDv1Jd0hKA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment