Please let me know if you have any consultant available for the below position.
Need excellent communication skills and local candidates preferred.
Duration: 6 months
Client: Media company
Sr. Web Engineer to join our growing team. As a Sr. Web Engineer you will build out our internal and external web platforms, including developing prototypes and final implementations for a number of new projects. Define architecture, design scalable system and mentor junior engineers.
· Develop back end platforms and APIs for a variety of internal and customer facing projects
· Develop front-end applications using ReactJS, GraphQL, Relay, Node.JS and MongoDB.
· Create user interfaces that work flawlessly across all major browsers using client-side technologies.
· Work with our product and business teams to build and enhance our internal publishing and marketing platforms.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Content, Product and Design to create seamless personalized user experiences on our different website platforms.
· Develop and execute on marketing tactics to drive revenue through execution of website development for various content and campaigns.
· Minimum 3-5+ years relevant experience in front end web development
· Working experience with Docker, AWS, RedShift, S3, SNS, SQS preferred
· Working knowledge of Node, unit testing, a/b testing
· Experience with MongoDB and Nginx is a plus
· Experience working collaboratively with a software development team
· Experience with customer facing web applications
· Track record of building and shipping production code
· Outstanding attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
SIYATON GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | Suite 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Work: (703) 348-6059 |Mobile: 872-216-5406| Fax: 703 738 7887
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Siyaton. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.