Thursday 12 April 2018

RE: Hot list :Available Resource for new contract positions

Dear Professional,
 
Greetings from 
 Advansoft International, Inc 
I am writing this email to introduce myself M Kiran as a point of contact from 
Advansoft International, Inc. . I am glad to reach you today and wondering if you can help me in placing my candidates in your contract roles. 
 
I really have excellent potential candidates for your prestigious client requirements and I'm happy to associate with you and I look forward to working with you on daily basis requirements, submissions and interview follow-ups. 
 

If you wish to talk to any one of these candidates, feel free to call me 847-264-8605 / kiranfrwd@gmail.com or  mkiran@adso.com 

 

Currently, I am working on below technologies like  : 

Android Developer

Business Analyst

Data Analyst

DevOps Engineer

DOT NET

Full Stack Developers

Hadoop/Spark/Scala/  Big Data

Hyperion

Informatica

IOS Developer

JAVA

Java/J2EE Developers

Linux

Mule ESB Developer

NetworkEngineer/Admin

Oracle PL/SQL

RPA Developer

Salesforce

SAP Success Factors

SAP-BW

SAP-FICO

SAP-MMWM

SAP-PP

SAP-QM

SAP-SD

SAP-Testing

Scrum Master

Selenium Tester

ServiceNow

SQL BI

SQL-DBA

Tableau

UI Developer

 

 

 

  

Thanks and Regards

----------------
M Kiran | Resource Coordinator

Advansoft International, Inc. 
ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting – Development – Staffing
Off: 847-952-0000 ext  230  | Direct: 847-264-8605 
E-mail: mkiran@adso.com  | YAHOO/Gtalk : kiran.usaitstaffing

URL: www.Adso.com  USA | India  


Skype : Kiran USIT Staffing


Facebook: Kiran MK |  Twitter: kiran Mk |  LinkedIn: kiran MK | Google+: +Kiran Mk

No comments:

Post a Comment