Thursday 19 April 2018

** HOTLIST **


Dear Professional,
 
Greetings from 
 Advansoft International, Inc 
I am writing this email to introduce myself Brightie as a point of contact from 
Advansoft International, Inc. . I am glad to reach you today and wondering if you can help me in placing my candidates in your contract roles. 
 
I really have excellent potential candidates for your prestigious client requirements and I'm happy to associate with you and I look forward to working with you on daily basis requirements, submissions and interview follow-ups. 
 

If you wish to talk to any one of these candidates, feel free to call me 

847-264-8581 / brightietheking@gmail.com or  brightie@adso.com 

 

Currently, I am working on below technologies like  :

 

AWS CLOUD

Business Analyst

Controls Engineer

Data Analyst

Data Scientist

 

DevOps Engineer

DOT NET

Hadoop

Hyperion

Informatica

IOS Developer

JAVA

Linux

MULESOFT

NetworkEngineer/Admin

Oracle PL/SQL

Primary Skills

RPA Developer

Salesforce

SAP Success Factors

SAP-APO

SAP-BW

SAP-EWM

SAP-MMWM

SAP-QM

SAP-SD

SAP-Testing

Scrum Master

Selenium Tester

ServiceNow

SQL BI

SQL-DBA

Systems Admin

Tableau

UI Developer



 

 

Thanks & Regards

Brightie

Resource Coordinator
Advansoft International Inc

ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting – Development – Staffing

E-mail: Brightie@adso.com   

Direct : +1- 847-264-8581

URL:  www.adso.com     USA 

 

NOTE: The above resumes are only for your direct client requirements.  We will not accept responsibility of sending the consultants through you in case it goes through different layers as our recruiters deal with most of the vendors and should it go to the vendor with whom we already work with, we will work directly with them. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment