Please let me know if you have any consultant available with below skills.
MANAGER NOTES: 6-month contract to start. Schedule will be on-site 4 days/week for the first month, then 3 days/week on-site thereafter.
Red Wing ,MN
.NET is still our primary need, but due to workload requiring a great deal of API work and our Mulesoft API platform being java-based, client would be most productive having dual framework resources. A bonus to a skilled resource for consideration, would be a resource with API architecture and build experience, with a double bonus opportunity if the API experience is from using Mulesoft.
This position actively participates as part of a team bringing expansive technical knowledge and experience in service oriented architecture and respective .Net and Java frameworks.
3-5+ years of .NET experience and 2-3+ years of Java experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Thorough understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and stored procedures. Deep understanding of basic SDLCs; Basic understanding of IIS, Active Directory and other Microsoft core technologies. API architecture and build experience is desired and as bonus to have the API experience come from using Mulesoft.
• Coding, testing and debugging programs according to specifications. Modifying, expanding and updating applications. Result: Quality software solutions delivered on time to end user specifications.
• Provide mentoring to team members on new technology and its application, coding best practices and general technology architecture. Result: Team feels supported/guided in these decisions.
• Work closely with business analysts and architects to develop and design technical solutions to meet the business needs. Communicate plans and design direction with the project manager, analysts and end users when applicable. Create plans that fit the business needs while maintaining a stable development environment. Identify system and service requirements. Estimate the effort required to develop the plans. Participates in code/peer review pre-development. Result: Quality technical specs/documentation delivered by the deadline. Work meets department and project manager standards. Stable environment post
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies. Result: Knowledge of technology trends and implementation of new strategies.
• Performs application support and problem resolution as required. Result: Timely response and resolution to production issues.
• Develops software prototypes. Results: Prototypes of possible solutions identified and created.
• Document the solutions and troubleshooting tips for appropriate hand off to the support roles in the organization for testing and post pilot support.
• Performs as a development lead when necessary, identifying, assigning, scheduling and monitoring work as required.
Education, Experience and Knowledge
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field of study
Thanks & Regards,
SIYATON GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | Suite 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Work: (703) 348-6059 |Mobile: 872-216-5406| Fax: 703 738 7887
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Siyaton. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.