Please send resume with Visa type, contact details and best rate. Genuine OPTs are fine.
Need DL and passport Number from vendor for all submissions.
HR Team will get in touch with you. No calls please!!!
No fake Documents please!!!
Only GC/USC/EAD/OPT should Apply
Job Role: Data Analyst IV - IoT Technical Implementation Architect
Kiranam Internal Ref #: 27600
Number of Open Positions: 1
Location: Roswell, GA
TERM: 6+ Months
Please note this position will require some understanding of IoT architecture. - -- Day to day will be looking at the data collected from sensors. Understanding data flow from IoT Data sensors to the cloud. -- Looking for someone that has worked End to End with IoT. They will be presenting the data they interpret within Client. o **Will also work as an analyst in helping understand and interpret the data collected. Looking for someone that has done more end to end than just an architect. **
• Design, construct, and manage the data environment including the data capture, staging, and data quality monitoring
• Drive the collection, cleansing, processing, and analysis of new and existing data sources, including the oversight for defining and reporting data quality and consistency metrics.
• Develop, document and implement best practices, often working hand-in-hand with the cloud strategic partner/vendor
• Learn & stay current on big data & Internet of Things developments, news, opportunities, and challenges
• Manages engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities
Experience: • 3+ years of progressive experience in Data Modeling, Data Architecture, or other work related to the construction of enterprise data assets.
• 1+ years of experience in designing and developing cloud-based solutions (preferably through IBM BlueMix).
• Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with Big Data platforms and software like Hadoop, Apache Spark, Cassandra, HBase, HDFS, Map-Reduce, Hive, PIG, MongoDB, Sqoop, Storm
• Hands-on experience working with large complex data sets, real-time/near real-time analytics, and distributed big data platforms
• Strong programming skills. Experience with and the ability to troubleshoot and tune relevant programming languages like Python, SQL, Java/Scala/Ruby, R, PIG Latin, HiveQL & MapReduce.
• Understanding of major RDBMS systems like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, & Sybase
• Solid understanding of ETL architectures, data movement technologies, database partitioning, database optimization, and building communication channels between structured and unstructured databases.
• A strong understanding of data profiling and data cleansing techniques
• Proven track record driving rapid prototyping and designs for projects and analytic R&D environments.
• Experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models, handling slowly changing dimensions/attributes.
Job Role: Digital Sr. Workplace Engineer IV
Kiranam Internal Ref #: 21600
Location: Neenah, WI
TERM: 6+ Months
This is for a 6+ months contract position. Candidate will need to sit onsite in Neenah, WI this position will be the subject matter expert for Microsoft Office 365 – specifically with messaging. Must be expert in Exchange and Outlook. Position will collaborate with the infrastructure teams. This will not be a support position, this will be a design and implement type of a role - dealing with large, urgent cases. Power Shell Scripting experience is required.
Digital Sr. Workplace Engineer IV
Scope/Categories: Key Interfaces: Business and Functional leaders, Business Process Owners, IT Business Partners, IT PCC Leadership, IT Consultants and Analysts. Travel may require 5-10% of worktime.
• Leads technical elements in systems development projects, both within systems design and in interfaces with other stages of development. Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options.
• Provides expert technical knowledge in the system testing of platform specific versions of the software product(s), documenting faults, implementing resolutions and retesting to agreed standards. Reports the outcome of the testing and highlights potential improvements to the process.
• Provides specialist guidance information to user support and help desk functions to assist in resolving customer problems.
• Specifies and designs large or complex systems, covering for example: objectives, scope, constraints (such as performance, resources etc.), hardware, network and software environments, main system functions and information flows, data load and implementation strategies, phasing of development, requirements not met, and alternatives considered.
• Assesses software packages on their ability to meet all or parts of specified requirements and advises colleagues and management on their technical suitability.
• Provides operational oversight of outsourced partner in the delivery of projects and day-to-day activities.
• Coordinates and manages rapid response and permanent resolution to problems, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to investigate and resolve them, with minimal downtime to systems and services. Maintains up to date information on major problem resolution and ensures the communication of such information to all interested parties. Ensures that problems are fully documented within the configuration management defect/problem reporting system (known error database). Proactively matches unresolved incidents against existing problems, known errors and other incidents.
• Determines and initiates preventative measures, such as identifying and investigating suspect software and other components. Ensures that existing problems and known errors in systems and services being brought into operation are understood and managed in the same way as those arising from operational incidents. Support service level management in monitoring the impact of problems on agreed service levels, and co-ordinate and manage any appropriate improvement actions.
• Analyzes incidents and problems to show trends and potential problem areas, so that actions can be taken to minimize the occurrence of incidents and to improve the process of problem reporting, analysis and resolution. Creates and monitors plans and strategies to investigate and resolve incidents and problems, including proactive problem management activities. Assesses the probable causes of incidents.
Job Role: Data Analyst I
Kiranam Internal Ref #: 26903
Number of Open Positions: 3
Location: Knoxville, TN
TERM: 6+ Months
This position will be day to day reviewing working in data analysis in Excel, process documentation and creating process maps. This position will require some SAP experience and background. Position will also be very useful to have RTC, Request to Check experience as they will be matching experiences in the general ledger to purchase orders. PO, AP, and General ledger experience would also be good. Someone coming from some sort of accounting background that was doing data analysis would be a good fit.
Under the new guidance, a lessee will be required to recognize assets and liabilities for all leases. client will elect a policy to record an asset and liability for only lease terms of more than 12 months as allowed under the new guidance and this will be effective January 1, 2019.
client will utilize the technology utilized by the selected service provider to ensure compliance with the new FASB & IFRS standards
GLTP scope is Lease Administration for all contracts containing leases, as defined by accounting standards, for which client is responsible to include in financial statements and disclosures.
Global Analysis (i.e. SAP Expense Analysis-Asset Classification)
Solution Design Documentation (i.e. process maps, BPD, BRD, etc.)
Process Documentation (i.e. SOP, Training Material, Misc./ad hoc, etc.)
Build complex Excel files (marrying multiple excel files together to be loaded into software, i.e. ETL)
Others as needed
Job Role: Technology Specialist Level I
Kiranam Internal Ref #: 22243
Location: Neenah, WI
TERM: 1+ Year
Rate: 32 $/Hr
Purpose: Support the day to day operations of PC and networking equipment for the manufacturing location.
Coordinate small to medium size IT projects for the mill and contribute to large IT projects. Customers: Primary customers will be the site personnel in the office and manufacturing areas. Key stakeholder and working relationships will be established with engineering, infrastructure, and the business depending on the assignment and project scope. Reports: The incumbent works the ITS Infrastructure Coordination & Delivery Manager and may take functional work direction from others at the facility.
PC Support Handles site specific help desk problems that require an office/desk visit. LAN Administration Support performs requests/setup for new employee accounts (LAN, email, etc.).
Network Support Installs all new network equipment with assistance from Network Operations team.
PC Deployment Performs imaging on new PC including software installation. Surplus Coordination Document and coordinate IT hardware surplus equipment process for inventory purposes. Server Support/Maintenance Plans and performs maintenance activities with assistance from the Server team as needed.
Maintain site Business Continuity Plan for ITS. Maintain 1 - 5 year ITS plan. Ensure that the LAN and related computer systems are in compliance with established control procedures Demonstrates a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
Basic Qualifications: High School Degree or GED 0-3 years of applied experience with demonstrated skills described defined below. Troubleshooting and solving basic computer issues, familiar with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003/2008 Server, SQL Server 2003/2008, Cisco Networking, LAN networks, Wireless networks, Firewalls, Microsoft Office products, and SharePoint.
*** this position will focus on wireless/ Network Cables and will be helping with PC repair if it they Crash ***
Chinna Reddy | firstname.lastname@example.org | 214-764-1248
www.kiranam.com | Kiranam Technologies
11494 Luna Road, Suite 160, Farmers Branch, TX 75234