Hello,
I hope you are doing well.
Greetings from Excelonsolutions
I'm sharing my updated hotlist of my consultants who are looking for new roles and opportunities; they do have very good experience with given technologies.
If you have any c2c requirements for my consultants, Please do share your job details to saikumar@excelonsolutions.com
Direct: +1 9729455034
I hope you are doing well.
Greetings from Excelonsolutions
I'm sharing my updated hotlist of my consultants who are looking for new roles and opportunities; they do have very good experience with given technologies.
If you have any c2c requirements for my consultants, Please do share your job details to saikumar@excelonsolutions.com
Direct: +1 9729455034
Best Regards ,
Saikumar | Bench sales recruiter |
Email: saikumar@excelonsolutions.com
Phone: 9729455034 | Excelonsolutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "c2cit.sekhar" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to c2citsekhar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/c2citsekhar/CAM_aoQOYJyKi-V-QTUuvz4pJoDLMuVf1AWo2YPArfKCw5B7iFw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment